Monday, May 22, 2006



White


Time, precious time. But my mind is blank. And not in a good way. Too many things not yet put in order, and I don't know where to start planning.

Like the white light which is actually a combination of the whole colour spectrum? But that's a beautiful thing, so not a correct analogy. Like the white noise with nothing you can hear yet you know the static's there and just a little disturbing? More like it.

It makes no difference in Microsoft Paint, but if you use Adobe Photoshop, this is where we should go for the Eraser instead of Fill > White. Or New Layer > No Fill (or is it Transparent?) and not 100% White. Am I making any sense to you? =Q

Wash, wash, wash. Start again.


2 comments:

Ziggy McGee said...

Is it like the reset button on your cpu?
Which one you wanna re-start?
Your planning/schedule/ideas or your mind?

vy said...

Reset yah.. maybe? Restart the planning/thinking, but then wasn't it all tied to my mind? =|

I kinda thought the new layer analogy is closer, I mean, there are other aspects in my life that are still going well right now, so *those* I don't need to reset. =D

Btw, feels like a long time since I heard from you, hope you're doing well! ^_^