Thursday, May 04, 2006



Broken Thermometer


I like it when I see cool people.
At one time I wanted to be cool too.
I still do sometimes.
I try sometimes.
At the few attempts I had I found myself despicable, arrogant.
Maybe I need to know how to be cool.

I like looking at cool people.
I don't deal well with them.
It may be because I'm not cool myself.
I don't know how to respond to their sharp comments.
I find the coolness unapproachable, difficult.
Maybe I need to know how to define cool.

I like being with warm people.
They respond to my smile, they are free of thorns.
I think I want to be warm.
I can try to be cool all I want when I'm walking alone, standing alone.
Maybe coolness is only good for looking at.
Among other people, being warm is way cooler.


1 comment:

GSM in London said...

The Sharp like you for giving the "look" whenever they sprout some outrageous expressions. You don't ve to say anything. That's your charm sweetie : )