Sunday, May 14, 2006



Live


Got this from Sumay and felt the need to recommend it some more. To quote Eka, "Saya merasa perlu menyebarkan ini." =D (She said that about Rod Stewart's latest jazzy album... or was it Kenny G's, Eka?)

KT Tunstall: Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
(on
YouTube)

Latest gold standard in solo live performance that I know of.

Other than that, feeling a little musically saturated right now after three nights of concert plus rehearsals and today's song-bearing visits. Stuffing Winamp with mellow things I can semi-ignore, because I'm not quite used to the silence yet. =P

Very pleasant visits nevertheless, today. The people were enthusiastic and that was uplifting for us volunteers. Sang with the amazingly-musical group of girls in CWP, and now I cannot get 童话 out of my head. ^^0


No comments: