Saturday, May 20, 2006



Pressure


Got upset over a small thing... Maybe I should be grateful that I don't have big problems so that all I have to get upset with are small things? =D Nah, lame. Just an ego check, part two.

The deadline extension thing is really messing everything up. As my housemates in the working world told me, you can never count on schedules to run the way they've been planned. Now everything is piling up for next week.

And still I won't work when I don't feel like working even if I'm awake and not eating or taking shower or doing other necessities. Like now. Or tomorrow when we'll be visiting another rehab centre. Or the day after when I'll be watching DaVinci with Eka. =D

Daya told me I worked well under pressure. Maybe because I don't care much about the pressure most of the time? =P If you were my boss I imagine you'd be pretty worried right about now.

Well yeah, from experience (but as I said, maybe I've just been very lucky all this time) we will get through this somehow. Things that were so bigggg like a month ago, are almost forgotten now. And this too shall pass.

Though oh, the hell we'll be through until then. =D


No comments: