Friday, March 10, 2006



Idolisation


Anyone else think Will Makar from this season's AI looks very much like Jake Gyllenhaal? Before he grew all that facial hair. I would have wanted him to stay on the show just because of that (shallow! -- but he does have a good crooning voice too). Too bad he didn't make it to next week.


Will Makar (left) -- photo courtesy of idolonfox
Jake Gyllenhaal (right) -- photo courtesy of IMDb

A lot of disappointments for me this week... a tough group to shed to begin with, though I do have a few evil preferences as to who should leave (but didn't). Certainly not Ayla -- coolest, prettiest girl on board by my taste. Only no longer on board. ~~^_^~~ Not the best vocalist I think, but she does sing well and is physically very attractive, especially while playing basketball in that video. =D

And Gedeon, yesterday as I watched I thought he might be the one with the best vocal among the guys. Again, by my taste, since I like rich, smooth vocals. Like Mandisa's. Kellie's voice is uncomfortable on my ears somehow, so you know who one of those evil preferences is. =P Maybe because I'm not a guy or just a matter or taste, but I don't find her as lovely as the judges do.

Whom I do find lovely, is the sweet little Lisa Tucker. Plus that amazing voice (though a bit below Mandisa right now, I think), she's my current favourite. I've been sympathizing with Taylor since the auditions for some unfathomable reasons, but somehow I don't think he will make it to the very top. But he is enjoyable to watch, so the longer he stays the better. =D

It's still early though, and these people are all talented and very likable (aside from the abovementioned negative thoughts), so expect fluctuations in the future. =)



(8) Currently learning:

Boyzone - Father and Son


No comments: