Saturday, March 11, 2006



Harmony


You can take any coincidence and make up reasons why it's the way it is... or you can waive any reasoning and say it's a coincidence -- so which one is it? Edogawa Conan says there is only one truth, but whatever, all these fall into the category of 'thinking too much'. =)

Just found out that Ronan Keating once recorded a duet of Father and Son with the writer of the song, Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens). You can stream it from this site and also read the background story there.

It's a very nice clip, and I love the music arrangement. I've never properly appreciated Ronan's vocal before, so to hear him sing two different pitches there, wooh. And watch out for the second part where Yusuf joined in to sing a lower accompaniment -- the harmony just moved me. (I might be over-reacting since I like this song a lot, but anyway, just watch it yourself. =P)


No comments: