Friday, January 19, 2007



v := virus


I used to take silent pride in the fact that my small-sized medicine stock is severely neglected. Most of them actually ended up thrown away unconsumed when I found out they'd expired for years. =D But thank Mom for their existence, as they'd proved to come in handy at those rare times that I did need them.

Like these few days when I discovered I was in fact not above some meager flu virus. The symptoms are just beginning, and some Panadol + honey water seemed to suppress them enough, but well, when you've been healthy for too long you're kind of more prone to get annoyed at the constant little sniffs. =P

Partly (more like mostly) because of my irregular sleeping habit too, I suppose. Isn't rest and water intake the best healer for flu? Too used to few sleeping hours that I begin to think I'm invincible, heh. And always losing to the temptation of one moment's pleasure. (Huss, referring to reading comics only lah.)

And partly the reason why I am still here blogging at this hour (the sleeping habit, not the comics, though I can feel the temptation creeping up as we speak...) Too used to just fall asleep the moment I touched my bed at hours past midnight, that I wasn't patient enough to stay there without losing consciousness right away, heh.

So thought I'd just blab it out. Almost unedited. (Almost. Ha.)


4 comments:

Denny said...

Hmm... the edit must be the bracketed text after the phrase "a moment's pleasure" :D

Hope you get well soon.

Does the "thank Mom" part mean that your parents are here?

vy said...

dish: Huahaha. Ah nope, my parents are not here. Thank Mom because she was the one who dumped the supply on me to bring here. =D

Ashwin said...

Have some warm soup (mushroom/chicken/anything). Get well :-)

vy said...

Thanks! =) Paiseh, was just blabbering without much thinking and got you all concerned, huehue.