Tuesday, July 28, 2009



Propositional Logic


Found this draft on my computer; I seem to have written it about a year ago but somehow have no recollection of it. ^^0 Anyway, just for amusement.

---


Propositional Logic


'I love you' is somehow very difficult to say.

"If I were to propose to you right now, what would you do?"

Disapproving look. "Don't joke about such things."


'I love you' is somehow very difficult to say. He tries to go with 'I like you' instead.

"If I were to kiss you right now, what would you do?"

"Hmmm? I'd kiss you back."

"...Are you serious?"

"About as serious as you were."


'I like you' is somehow very difficult to say.

"If I were to ask you out right now, what would you do?"

"...Are you drunk?"

"I'm not! Can't you tell?"

"All right... so... what happened?"

Exasperated sigh. "...Nothing. Forget it."

"Hey, if anything, you can always talk to me, okay?"


"If I were to say I love you right now, what would you do?"

Long stare.

Nervous glance.

Thoughtful frown.

Seems like it will be scenario number three...

Soft smile. "Why don't you try it and see?"


---


No comments: