Thursday, April 06, 2006



Temperature


I've seen the (belated) (American Idol) light, and it is that while Ayla was cool, Katharine is hot. =D I think my taste changes with my mood. Most probably because of what she sang last night. And she is one of the few remaining finalists who smile a lot and in that unrestrained joyful manner, a trait I'm definitely weak for.

Things are going pretty well considering the feeling of "still so many things to do" that keeps haunting me. Pretty stupid that I worry everytime I think of it, because I still don't like to rush while I'm working on them. I like to get lost in the details. =P

On the other hand, felt like I'm losing touch with most of my friends and also my sister, and that grayed me a little (see previous post). Everybody's busy, I guess. Felt like I should be more outreaching, but that hasn't happened yet... But Yesie found me last night and we had a nice, fun catching-up talk, and that brightened me up considerably. Thanks, girl. ^_~


No comments: