Sunday, April 16, 2006



Rimi


Bought two Natsukawa Rimi's CDs yesterday, てぃだ ~太陽・風ぬ想い~ (Teida ~Taiyou.Kazenu Omoi~) and 風の道 (Kaze no Michi). I was especially looking for the song "Sayounara Arigatou", but didn't find an album with that one in it. I figured it should be pretty recent since I just saw the MV on Channel V end February. Her latest album in that store (in Singapore maybe?) is Kaze no Michi (2004), but apparently there's an even later one in 2005, 彩風の音 (Ayakaji no Ne), and the song is in it. Still looking out for that one. (This I found out from The Cherryblossom Garden site.)

Bought them from Sembawang after I watched a movie in Cine with Eka yesterday. I'd wanted to choose one of those albums but she asked why not take both, so I did just that. =D (After all finding Teida took quite some effort so...) Pretty happy with the decision, overall. Kaze is an easier listening, my taste as I thought it'd be. A few tracks in Teida are a bit... unusual, I guess. If you know the local artist Joi Cai Chun Jia, Teida has "Nada Sou Sou", the original Jap version of her song "Pei Wo Kan Ri Chu", and Kaze has "Kana yo Kana yo", the original Jap version of her other song "Wei Zhi De Yi Hou".

Then later on yesterday I went into HMV in Citilink, still in search of "Sayounara Arigatou". Didn't find it there, but saw that they have a higher price for Kaze no Michi. Made me apprehensive about buying from there in the future =P but I really don't know if that's just for this one item, and they do have better shelving arrangement that makes it easier to find older releases.




(8) Current favourite:

Diana Krall - Love Is Where You Are


No comments: