Friday, March 14, 2008



超可愛い


Tune that sticks in your head (it did came from / was used in a commercial) and cuteness enough to make you chortle. Probably. It did for me.

Fans of the 70's (?) please pardon the parody.


WaT (as "e2") - TOKIMEKI☆DooBeeDoo




Every morning at the coffee shop in front of the station
You stare out idly
In a funny kind of way, I worry about this one-sided love
Who is it that you worry about your hair for?

The courage to speak to you
Has my heart beating so fast that I might die
And the moment that our eyes meet
Is like time stands still

I like you

I wonder if this is love
Throbbing, DooBeeDooBeeDoo
When I think of you, I might burst
These feelings of mine
You notice, DooBeeDooBeeDoo
The trembling of my passionate heart
Will not stop, I love you

My favorite bunny


// At the intersection in the twilight of evening
// I saw you there by chance
// Actually, it was a little ambush
// You were worrying about the time, were you waiting for someone?

// Before the traffic lights changed
// I had to talk to you
// But, with a smile on your face
// You waved your hand at a boy

// Could it be

// Is it your sweetheart?
// Jealousy, DooBeeDooBeeDoo
// I feel overwhelmed, like I'm devastated
// These feelings of mine
// Are in tatters, DooBeeDooBeeDoo
// I am a complete miserable clown
// But even now, I love you

// My favorite strawberry


// "He...hello
// It's nice weather today, isn't it?
// Ah, ah,"
"Actually, there is something I want to talk to you about

I have always liked y..yo...yo....”

I like you

I wonder why it is so painful
Throbbing, DooBeeDooBeeDoo
When I think of you, I might burst
These feelings of mine
There's nothing I can do about them, DooBeeDooBeeDoo
Until I have captured your heart
I will never give up, I love you

// My favorite chestnut
My favorite bunny


* Commented lines in grey are from the Single version; they are not sung in the PV.

** Lyrics translation edited from the work credited to rotorua @ WaT International Forum


No comments: