Thursday, July 13, 2006



Untimely Noises


Couldn't stand the noises made by the some of the Singapore Idol studio audiences tonight. 0_0 Noticed this during Paul's performance -- if they really like him shouldn't they listen when he is singing? Excitement and all that, but, timing please. I wouldn't complain about all the noise after the singing is over. Like, here we also want to listen ler.

Thought he looked a little distracted by all the screaming too, but I'm not a fan so I'm not that concerned about that, heeh. But imagine what a waste of voice if it were someone like Mathilda (yeah, wind's blowing on that direction currently).

And I am all for the judges being nice to the contestants, but I think they should stop encouraging them in the manner that kind of implies "the singing wasn't very good but your looks will get you through". I mean, this is a popularity contest and that is only the fact, but it shouldn't be said like it is a good thing...

Speaking about noises and judges, it's also quite amusing that Ken has to shush the audience everytime it's his turn to comment. Would have suspected they deliberately do that, but it happens to Jacintha too only she just waits them out, so I guess it is just that short-attention-span thing.

Ah, haven't meant this to be so bashing. Haha. =P Feeling like this is talking behind people's backs, so maybe I should stop being lazy and go find the feedback channel on that site one of these days. =P


No comments: