Friday, July 21, 2006



Co-op Scoop II


The Forum Co-op has a manga section now. =O slash drool... Suddenly the prospect of moving to Law Faculty doesn't seem all that gloomy anymore, aheheheh. (Huh, still far? I'll worry about that later.)

They were still arranging the shelves, so from a glance it looks like those are the Mandarin editions. Yeah, reading comics is good for language learning. =D (The Forum Co-op mainly serves the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, in case you're wondering about the connection.) Last I checked (years ago, that is) Jap Studies department had original Japanese ones but I didn't recognize most of the titles. Doesn't matter actually, bookstores are hardly my main source of manga, nfu.

It didn't quite dawn on me how close I was to the departure date for the conference until these last two days when a lot of things suddenly cropped up at the last minute. The usual, the usual. -_-0 A little less anxious now that my sister will be staying over tomorrow night so she can see me off early Sunday dawn. My mom told her to, actually =D but still, at times like this it's so nice to have a sibling. Huehuehue.


No comments: