Monday, April 27, 2009



Hana


Even when tears flow
Among smiles smeared with sweat
No one can recognize them
Therefore I don't know about your tears.
-- Kobukuro, "Tsubomi"


You're afraid your suffering will hurt my heart
But better that than it breaking when all is too late
Still my hands can't take your pain away
Only my words struggling to soothe your mind

Worldly, worldly matters with hateful control on us
Worldly matters I want so bad to get above
Just to convince you there's no need to worry
To make you happy by the mere fact that I am

So much love, so much it keeps you from sleeping sound
So much love squeezing my chest through the line
We are far from helpless, so then, why...

Even without the responsibility for giving
Even without the burden for receiving
How much can I give when I am not there,
How much can reach you when you cannot see me?

The drops spilling from these eyes
...Because they had no reason to be
I couldn't wipe them away.
-- Endlicheri*Endlicheri, "Someiyoshino"


No comments: