Saturday, January 03, 2009



Look, The Sun!


Leave it to me to learn life lessons from mangas and jdoramas and variety shows..


[About 'sleeping early, waking early'] The day feels really long!
-- Inagaki Gorou (SMAP), Utaban Dec 2007


(Translated courtesy of BNS. And outdated, but backward is the way fandom goes!)

Well, that particular episode is also a funny one, where after that he started bonding with Kusanagi Tsuyoshi (another SMAP member) over LOHAS in gossiping aunties style. Somehow I appreciate SMAP more in this kind of setting, lol. When both my side and theirs are way past the teen era, I suppose.


(Though, why does Kimura Takuya always feel off to me when he's not in a drama? =P)

I usually do it the other way round, trying to prolong my day by going to sleep only when I start nodding off. (No fixed office hours here..) But I contrarily wake up early on Saturdays, and it does feel nice. Hence I feel justified to be blogging already at this hour. ^__^


No comments: