Wednesday, April 14, 2010



The Flip Side


During the last forum meeting our big boss showed us an inspirational video which is interesting in terms of both message and delivery. The speaker is a fun guy, so when I found the link to that video I also clicked on his other presentation.

I'm sharing this one here because the message is something close to my heart, which also ties in nicely with the daily literary quote on my iGoogle today, as currently posted under the "Something XX" section at the right panel of this blog. (I update this section whenever I feel like it, so this line may become irrelevant any time at a future timestamp, sorry. =P)

The message delivery also involves the culture of my fascination, but that's a minor point. Really.


2 comments:

dish said...

> The message delivery also involves the culture of my fascination...

Oh, I never knew that you are fascinated by traditional Chinese medicine :D

This explains why I can never make sense of Japanese addresses. Nice, interesting, short-and-sweet video :)

vy said...

> Oh, I never knew that you are fascinated by traditional Chinese medicine :D

I never knew it, myself. :D


> This explains why I can never make sense of Japanese addresses.

I wonder if Ryoga would fare better in this country, then. xD