Thursday, March 11, 2010



However


突然感じて...



HOWEVER


In this place, where gentle wind blows,
right now, the two of us slowly walk on.


Thousands of meetings and partings are born on this planet;
but some people walk right past without understanding.
When I lost my way in the unreachable dreams of an unfamiliar town,
the one who gave me the courage to run through the darkness
was you.

If a love that pours incessantly can be called 'forever',
no word can ever express what I need to say
to convey the meaning of 'loving'.

I want to make you happy;
I will live on while weaving
a future pictured in your heart
that won't be drenched in tears of sadness.


There was confusion in my heart as love began
in that summer afternoon when I turned my back.
There were, in retrospect,
those sins in the unreliable, shaky days of youth.
Even so, no matter how far we are apart,
I feel you.
If we can return to it this time, let's live together;
indeed, it'd be great to be together, always...

Shouldering loneliness, I stand still among the crowd,
searching for a place to draw closer to my heart.

There've been nights of crying, "We met too late."
The detour the two of us took,
that alone has taken up the stretch of a lifetime.
To you, whom I've hurt, I'll say this right now:
that I love you more than anyone.


If a love that pours incessantly can be called 'forever',
no word can ever express what I need to say
to convey the meaning of 'tenderness'.

The restlessness of those days in love,
the casual weekends,
that voice lingering from our youth,
the spirited gaze--
I will embrace everything that paints you
as we slowly walk on...

...in this place,
where gentle wind blows.



---


No comments: