Sunday, July 13, 2008



From Dusk Till Dawn: The Pointless Picture


Woke up from my nap to interesting colors:


Coincidentally from that angle the window frame nicely parted the yellow-lit building and the soon-not-blue-anymore sky. The left picture was taken with no flash, the right one with night scene adjustment plus flash (the sky had darkened considerably by then because it took me like ten tries to get a decent one =P). No enhancement 'cos I'm lazy to work with softwares heavier than MS Paint on this computer..

The below are sunrise shots from a few months ago, just unearthed when I was transferring the above pictures to the same folder. Those silhouettes are of the temple roof just in front of where I live.


The title of this entry would probably be different if I had remembered to take photographs of the rain from that same window a few days ago, with the same building yellowish from the street lamps and the sky a colorless white. (A tune just sprung to mind so that was what I was occupied with..) The rain continued until the sky turned black -- another "colorless" instance -- so I thought that was interesting.

Uh, weird rambling? =P


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no.. life always has some "useless" pause 8-)